In which I experiment with colour and layout
I am trying to get a good balance between text size, text colour and layout. It's not as easy as it should be - too much bouncing back and forth between tools and finished product. Oh well, it's free.
I have figured out how to add a photo to a post, witness this lovely photo of Tyler's Wood, near Halstead. I am looking forward to walking there next spring.
So far, so good. I'm pleased with the colour scheme and the layout. I'll probably begin posting officially at the end of December, when John leaves. He can keep me updated on his progress in getting settled, and I can then include reports and photos from him.
3 comments:
Looks inviting
This is so cool, a blog is such a natural fit for you and it's the perfect way to start your adventure. All the best - make sure you pick up some wellies.
Steve W
I am enjoying the blogs with all the info about your adventures. Just wishing Marsha and the boys a safe journey as they begin their part of the adventure. LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE PICTURES AND EXCITING DETAILS.
Carol
jan 21/08
Post a Comment